"Humor is mankind's greatest blessing."
-Mark Twain
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sooooooooooo.........these are embarrasing!


I came across these pictures on my video camera that I was unaware of. I vaguely remember taking them but I thought Todd was using my actual camera and didn't miss them when I looked though our pictures of this trip. I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant and HUGE! This is in Sedona at that church in the mountain. The double chin is my favorite part. (sigh) My jaw actually dropped when I saw these today. (SIGH)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think we all have our chubby preggo pictures. lol Too funny! You look adorable! Double chin and all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Look at your teeth! Didn't I put your braces on? Love and miss you guys. A year ago we were just getting back from Florida. :( Sad we didn't go on another trip yet. Hopefully soon?

    ReplyDelete