




I just needed to take a second and rant about how utterly gorgeous Gerard Butler is. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. The first one is my screen saver........ Yowsa! In case you don't know who this gorgeous god is he played King Leonidas in the movie The 300. (he kicked some serious butt in that movie and was the first movie that his cute face caught my eye) He was in P.S. I Love You as the most sot after dead husband you could ever ask for.(bring a box of tissues for that one though, it is heartbreaking but a wonderful movie) And he is in the up coming movie with Katherine Heigl called The Ugly Truth which looks hilarious. (even if it sucks I'll still see it so I can stare at his glorious face) Aaanyhooo..... hope you enjoy the scrumptious pictures!

You crack me up girl! A tribute! Hehe! I happen to agree though! :)
ReplyDeletei DO love him.
ReplyDelete