



Carder attends the best preschool ever! It is called Little Acorns and is owned and taught by Miss Kerry. She is the most wonderful British lady you will ever meet. Carder has only been in her program since October and he already knows his colors, numbers and the alphabet!!! He talks up a storm now when he would hardly talk at all before he started. We love Miss Kerry like family and are so blessed that we found her. These are some pictures of all the fun activities that she does with the kids. They bring home the cutest projects and I am always amazed at the new things Carder can do week by week. Love you Miss Kerry!

Oh my gosh! Big boy going to preschool! How fun!
ReplyDeleteCutest kid in the universe. I love it! What a big kid.
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet ... Glad I can spy on you :)
ReplyDelete