"Humor is mankind's greatest blessing."
-Mark Twain
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 18, 2009

No more braces!!!



So I am VERY excited to announce that I got my braces off on Friday the 16th!!! They look great (a little off color but nothing I can't whiten away)! Just wanted to post a couple pictures to show off my new pearly (well.....soon to be pearly) whites!!! Look mom...no gap!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm actually about to get braces put back on again. lol I haven't worn my retainer in quite a few years so... Hey... so my hubby was looking at my blog last night and saw the name Todd Brice... apparently he knows who your husband is! He said they played baseball together through elementary school or something like that. What a small world. You should see if you hubby remembers mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, your hair looks really long in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hot babe! I love you, and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete