For anyone reading this blog I apologize for this next picture.
One of my favorite blogs is BWE.tv.com and this picture is from one of their posts.
It isn't really that funny by itself, skanky would be my description even though Heather is gorgeous. The reason for this picture will be to follow.
Here's the picture.....
It isn't really that funny by itself, skanky would be my description even though Heather is gorgeous. The reason for this picture will be to follow.
Here's the picture.....
I fell in love with one of the commenters on BWE.tv.com when she then linked
a photo that will forever change my perception of how boobs look.
She said that the above photo reminded her of it and how could I argue.
So, go back and stare (no one will know) at her chest.
Now scroll down and see what Heather Graham's boobs will forever remind me of.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
a photo that will forever change my perception of how boobs look.
She said that the above photo reminded her of it and how could I argue.
So, go back and stare (no one will know) at her chest.
Now scroll down and see what Heather Graham's boobs will forever remind me of.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



No comments:
Post a Comment