"Humor is mankind's greatest blessing."
-Mark Twain
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 15, 2009

First Freckle


Carder found his first freckle recently. He can NOT stand to have anything on his feet. If he happens to step on something and it sticks to his foot he automatically sits right where he is and picks it off. Well, one day he notices this little black speck on his foot and it is driving him CRAZY! He can't get it off and is getting frustrated about it. "Maywin!!!!" he shouts at me. (he calls me by my given name rather then mom...... oh well, pick your battles right?) I ask him what is wrong and he tells me there is something on his foot and I can tell he is MAD that it won't come off. After giggling I explain that it's a freckle and it doesn't come off. I show him some of my freckles and he feels better about it. Now his freckle on his foot is his pride and joy.

1 comment: