Ok so I've finished the Twilight series and absolutely love it like I was afraid I would. They are some of the most well written books I've read in a while. Stephenie is an amazing writer. Even though I think the books were intended for teenagers she inadvertently gave all us daydreamers something to daydream about. How cool would it be to have a friend like Edward and Jacob and all the Cullens for that matter. An army of vampires and werewolves. Yeesh! Freaking awesome.
I am reading Midnight Sun on the internet and hope that she will finish it. I can wait for her to calm down because I would feel the same way.
The movie is another story. It could have been so good but I think a combination of director and writer made it rather cheesy. I liked it but I wonder if I would have liked it as much if I didn't like the books so much. Edward is an absolute doll. He is gorgeous in my mind and Rob was an excellent pick. I think the picks for the characters was right on. All the Cullens were great and Bella is beautiful. Charlie was one of my favorites. Such a good pick. Some of the lines (spidermonkey???????? who ok'd that line??????) and some of the special effects were crappy. The baseball scene was my favorite. The music and the special effects were awesome. That is the line they need to follow for the next movie. The way they made them run fast in that part was probably the best way to make it not look cheesy. Hopefully.............hopefully, we'll see!
All in all the books are amazing and the movie was good but I hope the next one will be better! Love you Stephenie!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment