"Humor is mankind's greatest blessing."
-Mark Twain
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight virgin!

Ok......ready for it.......I still have not read any of the Twilight books! I know I know.
I'm finding it really hard to read Twilight. Todd tried to read it and said it was sooooooo cheesy that he couldn't finish it. "butterscotch eyes" and "sparkling vampires"!?!?! I don't know about that. I think I should see the movie first. Then I won't be disappointed by it at all. I have it on my Ipod but I am reading another book and listening to another one in my car so I think I will wait until I'm finished with one of them to start another one. I'm taking all the girls words for it that it's a good book and that Todd is too much of a guy to understand. Oh well. Shannon at work thinks they are good but at the same time very "sparkling" so I hope I don't need to wear sunglasses to read it!! I think I'm probably the last girl to read this book. I do, however, hope that whoever got a copy of her draft for the next book and put it on the internet dies of gonorrhea. (haha not really) but who do they think they are. What a horrible thing to do to someone trying to make a living. Now she won't release that book for a while and I know all the Twilight fans are livid!!! Sorry guys. Maybe I'll join you in the siege to find and torture those who have done you wrong. Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cutie patootie!!!!! I'm so glad you found me! You are just as cute as ever and have an adorable family! Glad we're bloggin buddies now and of course i'll add you to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete